Thursday, October 21, 2010

Nice little summary of ID in science class

http://www.newscientist.com/article/mg20827833.000-creationism-lives-on-in-us-public-schools.html


This article shows a few of the key points since the 2005 court trial that banned ID from being taught in science class. It shows that they clearly haven't given up, but I love the last line in the article because it's so true. I just wonder when the Discovery Institute will realise they're not fooling anyone (stay tuned for a post soon on 'cdesign proponentsists' because I only recently found out about this and it's fantastic)


Now I just wish that story had come out a couple of days ago, so I could have integrated it into my presentation last night on the Evol-ID controversy in relation to being taught in schools

No comments:

Post a Comment