Saturday, September 11, 2010

Why Intelligent Design is scary.

The discovery institute is the main driving force behind the intelligent design movement. One of their main goals has always been to get intelligent design taught in schools next to evolution. I'll talk about that a bit later, but in my researching about that, I came across document from their planning department. How wrong I was thinking simply that their only goal was to simply have design taught in schools... Have a look at the summary table below. Sorry about the poor quality (it makes my eyes bleed), apparently they don't have high res scanners. According to their goals, they don't want to just stop at getting design taught in school, they want a complete upheaval of modern science to redefine everything by creation. To me the document just reads like they want world domination. And of course, the discovery institute is run by self proclaimed Christians--they're trying to send us back to the middle ages! Back when the Catholic church ran society. At least that's how it reads to me.





No comments:

Post a Comment